If you don’t see exactly what you are looking for in my portfolio consider commission a custom piece. Here is the process of how a custom piece would be developed:
1. Meet with the client and sketch with them to determine what is expected, sizes, uses, etc.
2. Begin taking forms (if required on specific piece) and drawing full size templates.
3. Start work on fabricating according to template. I send process pictures to the client to ensure that the final piece is coming out the way they imagined it.
4. Once the piece is complete and the client is satisfied, I prime, paint and seal the steel.
5. Depending on the requirements of the piece, assembly on site may be required.